Darn good call Paul,
Not sure what most people's idea of New Zealand drinkers, but we did not get the International reputation of Rugby, Racing and Beer overnight!. [Linked Image]
Quote
And yes, there have been reports on the news of ambulance crews being turned on by drunken idiots when they're only trying to help.
Paul this is exactly what I mean, in a time that it is very hard to find Volunteer Emergency workers, why have them scared away by one experience(probably thier first) as a picture of human nature in general.
All in all, this doesn't say much for society, we've had the odd Fire-fighter and Ambulance officer stabbed over here, not seriously, Thank God!!, but it always makes you more aware of your surroundings.
What needs to happen I think is to change the age back to 20, but I guess the damage has already been done. [Linked Image]