The Target show "targeted" two friends of mine here who run their own carpet laying company. A couple of hard working, honest, dutch brothers whose father was a carpet layer and have both completed 4 year apprenticeships with reputeable companies.
Master craftsmen in their trade in my opinion ( and my old mans a carpet layer). Between them their is 50 yrs experience in carpet-laying.

Target asked them to do a job and filmed it, and then asked the owner of their direct competitor to provide an analysis of the job. Of course this was biased and inaccurate. I watched this episode and it bothered me how Target can sensationalise and distort things. I haven't watched it since.

Target is famous here for exposing the "Electrician And The Underwear Drawer Incident". This was majorly embarrasing for the 99.9999 per cent of other electricians who will now find that homeowners won't trust an electrician unsupervised in their house anymore.

Theres got to be a better way of exposing bogus tradesmen than the reality TV method.