Lemme see...
Kitchen: Single next to the door, double above the sink, triple above the counter left of the window and double on right side of the window for the refrigerator. Double on own 16A circuit behind the dishwasher, only one used.

Hallway: 8m long and 2m wide corridor, one single at each end.

Living room: Single next to where the door used to be, single at location of new door, three singles spread over the wall acrosss the room from the door. Ungrounded single where the old light switch used to be.

Kids bedroom: Single at each of the 2 doors, ungrounded single on each side of the window, one disconnected because it's blocked up by the radiator, the other one equipped with a 3-way adaptor.

Main bedroom: Single next to the door, double on one side of the bed, a triple and a single next to the window.

Bathroom: Surface-mount double on the left of the mirror above the sink, as far away from the tub as possible (not too easy in a 2x2m bathroom). Single on separate 16A circuit for washing machine.

Small bedroom (according to the original plans servant's bedroom, for some time my bedroom, size about 2x3,5m): None at all. I added a few surface-mount triples and a single next to the door. My dad used it for quite some time with all wiring being a rotary switch and a stone-aged pendant light.

Circuits: 4x 16A, 2 for washing machine and dishwasher, 1 for kitchen, small bedroom and toilet, one for everything else. When we renovated last year I added 2 circuits by installing a 4-fuse surface-mount Diazed panel that looks real cool and ancient. We also replaced the 100mA main RCD with a 30mA type. Despite all rewqiring attempts the place (100m2 apartment) is still a mix of 1910s, 1950ies(?), 1970ies, and new wiring. Bathroom light switch and fixture as well as 2 other light fixtures are still on 1910s cloth wiring, some more stuff is on later PVC covered wiring, most of the other stuff is 1977 (ma dad rewired most of the stuff when he moved in, also replacing the 2-circuit Diazed panel with a 4-circuit MCB panel w/ RCD), along with some new wiring I did.