"1. Wirenuts and Wagos offer a worse connection than connections where the wire is held by a screw."
So long as the right size fitting is used for the wires in question, and those wires are properly stripped and secured, I think they both offer a perfectly secure connection.

"2. Single wires in conduit is superior to cables like NM-B, T&E or NYM."
A conduit system does seem to be more solid at first, but again it comes down to choosing the right materials and installing them properly. PVC conduit still won't stop someone drilling into cables. Different wiring systems for different circumstances.

"3. American circuit breakers don't have instantaneous operation mode, only thermal."
Plain wrong.

"4. Earth fault protection is not widely used in North America / Europe"
I think it's become widely used just about everywhere in the developed world. As you say, the protection levels and locations of the protective devices vary from place to place.

"5. Socket outlets in bathrooms introduce a serious danger of electrocution"
Only if people start to do stupid things with appliances in bathrooms, in my opinion.

"6. Lack of fuses in the plugs mean that thin appliance cords are only protected by a circuit breaker in the consumer unit."
Clearly a quote from a Brit! [Linked Image] A counter-argument is that so many people here fit a 13A fuse "because it's a 13A plug" that there's really little difference in practice between a cord on a BS1363 13A-fused plug and one on a 15 or 16A circuit.

"9. Neutrals is often used as protective earth in country X."

"8. Bonded neutral and protective earth (TN-C-S) is commonly used by utilities in country X without precautions against neutral failure."
As far as the U.K. is concerned, the utilities have always insisted on tighter requirements where PME (TN-C-S) is used.