Let's see....

Aside from two old computer units and the icebox, I am, amazingly, not much of an electricity consumer.

I have a few lightbulbs, a couple of TV sets (rarely used). Whatever radio/stereo/recordplayer I'm listening to for a few hours doesn't use much electricity.

I have a washing machine and an electric dryer (small 110-volt portable units). They don't get used much since by the time I FIND the time to do laundry, I have more than the machines can handle and so we go to the coin-operated public laundry.

Until about 1999 or 2000, our flat used to have 30-amp service (two 15-amp fuses). We never blew a fuse because of overloads since we were moved into that place in 1997.

Two dedicated 20-amp 120-volt services for air conditioners were then added (one of thes e is used for our main computer that is running 24/7) and also what mus be a 240-volt 50-amp service that was split into two 20-amp 120-volt outlets (four outlets in one square box) for the kitchen.

This was all new and installed by, I assume, professionals and I wasn't there when they were doing the work either (I also have a job [Linked Image] ).

Who uses so much electricity that they need a 200-amp service in their house??? What in blazes do they HAVE??? [Linked Image] [Linked Image]