Paul,

My eyes are terrible!!! Looked as if the Primary Feeder on the left side (furthest from person taking pictures) was connected as a "Common" to both the Transformer and the Secondary side!!!
I need to be more careful!!!

With that in mind, it's the oddest looking Pot I have ever seen! Strange how the HV Bushings are mounted on the Cylindrical portion of the enclosure - as opposed to mounting on the top.

Must be some advantages (arc quenching, birds being caught between phases, maybe wind stabilization / harmonic vibrations transfered to pole better???).
Must find out what's up!!!

Scott35

p.s. Would the Apparent Power rating of this Animal be around 25 KVA, or 37.5 KVA? Trying to "Scale" it to common Pot sizes in US pole mount distribution applications - falls in the 25-37.5 KVA range (as viewed by my great bionic eyes!)
Primary is 11 KV? (11,000 even, or 11,000 + some loose change ;-)...), and Secondary is 240 VAC?

Sure can find some odd Electrical Power equipment in the rural areas!

As to the Polyphase ones (the 3Ø 3Wire Transformers), have seen a bunch of those types around here! Bushings from the top and the fronts! Even remember seeing some of those fused cutouts here and there!

Scott35

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!