Thanks guys....really impressed with your answers.....Cheers!!
For being so smart here is an extra RCD Problemo...
A friend of mine is opening a small commercial business. He asked me for a 5Mtr. extension with a 16Amp (Blue) Socket on one end & a standard 13Amp 3 Pin Plug on the other end. I told him it was illeagal & dangerous.
He has an Installation electrician working for him, & he wants him to install a scond-hand commercial freezer which has a 16Amp (Blue)Plug Attatched. He wants to connect it to a 13Amp wall RCD for safety!!! which is 8 Mtrs. away.
I've told him if his freezer draws over 11 Amps he will keep blowing fuses, melt the RCD unit, loose all his freezer stock & possibly burn the place down!!!
I've told him to tell his Sparky, to run a seperate supply from a 20Amp MCB to a 16Amp(Blue) wall socket with an Integral RCD Also to make sure the freezer cable is no more than 3 Metres long.
Would this be the way to go within the Commercial Electrical Regulations? Also whats the limit on Appliance Cable length
within the regulations? Better he knows now before the place gets it's inspection before opening!!!

All I Wanted Was A Cup Of Tea!!