Hi all,

I have been compiling that discussion message over the weekend, but the thing is - it's turning out to be so darn huge, it makes my other messages look like leafletts [Linked Image]

Let me go through it and prune the contents, then I'll be glad to post it. Look for topic:
Current Flow Analogy.

To assist in the basic theory stuff related to the in-depth current flow principles, I'll post another message that contains this, prior to posting the current flow message. Look for topic:
Flow analogy-Basics.

This thread of discussions should be of great interest to everyone. Not only that, it would help explain some points, such as how Volt-Tick testers can work, what happens to all the current flowing in circuits and loads, effects of voltage drops in conductors, how the total current flows in and around circuits, line charging, capacitive coupling, inductive coupling, EMI/RFI, Arcing faults, Superconductivity, on and on and on.

I'm sure that after reading this message, you will have a different look at Electrical Circuits [Linked Image]

Please pardon the "lag" [Linked Image] in time on my part.
Just want to get these items compiled into the most concise message[s] as possible.
Might take a few more days to do this [Linked Image]

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!