Paul:

Don't you have any barbequed yellow wirenuts for those of us who don't like the taste of red ones? [Linked Image]

Sorry, but they only came in the "RED' Flavor on that Job! [Linked Image]

However, a few were roasted so much, they may have at one time been Yellow
(i.e.: the Yellow Flames dancing on them!!! [Linked Image]...)

Rewired:

P.S Scott: in the background of the first picture.. I see something to do with a swing on a tree.. a " bashing" of sorts towards engineers... Do you have a copy of that on your computer by chance???

I've had that laying around for a while (in hard copy and digital forms).
Not sure where it came from, or even where it's original Bitmapped entity is hiding within the Clusters Archived on our LAN
(Home Office LAN... kind of needs an Acronym of its own - maybe something eluding to the "Lack Of Total Work Acheivable" at a Home/Office should be created).

If I find it, I'll post it somewhere here at ECN for more laughs.

The complete page has the Tree-Swing Assemblidge shown in:
* Schematic Design,
* Design Developement,
* Construction Documents,
* By Addendum,
* As-Built,
* And what the Owner actually wanted.

The Locomotive and "Semi-Accurate" Tree design document are on my Workstation at Home.

Had several Architects rolling on the floor from that one!
They come by to either drop off plans, or pick-up completed E-sheets, and get subjected to things like this!

It's kind of nice to "Offer a different environment" to such Persons, as opposed to the very sterile and non humorous settings of the typical EE Firm - which is somewhat commonly seen.
Makes for a relaxed, unpressured visit; and the silly stuff mixed in with the serious stuff has generated quite a few hard to forget conversations.

Now, if I could just find a good way to mount the fried wirenut above the tip of my Puck (Digitizer Puck), that would be cool!!!

Scott35

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!