<QUOTE>
I already tried sending the file to you, as I had a feeling you'd be interested!

I've tried both your soca.com and pacbell.net e-mails and keep getting it bounced with "Disk quota exceeded."
<QUOTE>

Well, that explains why I haven't been bombarded with Spam, and also why I haven't heard from anyone for Eons [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

My ISP's Tech Gurus [Net Geeks] must be training Chimpanzees to take over administration! Got that impression the last few times I talked with them, as they found no problems on their end.
They host the mail server [E-Mail Robot] which is denying access and bouncing stuff, so I guess it's my fault <sarcasm>!

Before this happened, I could receive attached stuff upto 3MB per message. Now, >1 KB is bounced!

Anyone in the Forum have an idea why this took place - such as maybe some rampant script[s] stuck in the allocated space for my E-Mail on the mail server [or any other situations causing this]???

Went from 200 + messages a day to 10 in 2 days within a 24 hour period! And without tweaking any settings either!

Go ahead and send the images to me via this address:

dtbigred@pacbell.net

I'll have to use this address for incoming mail for awhile.

Scott S.E.T.

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!