Thanks guys!

Believe me, I know that I don't know everything. I am just a student of the Code like everyone else. In fact, I didn't expect to pass the first time. I may have mentioned before that I never went to school for electricity other than an associate's degree in electronics. I learned the electrical trade on my own over the years from a few good inspectors that I still consider my friends. Hopefully, somewhere years from now, someone will be saying the same about me. I will always try to TEACH like I was taught by those before me.

Someone told me one time that if someone older than you or someone more experienced than you offers you advice just SHUT UP AND LISTEN... you just might learn something.

I need to get hooked up with an inspection agency to start inspections. If I can, I plan to do it part time. Inspecting service entrances, etc.

I think that the electrical portion of the WV state contractor's test was more difficult than either of the Inspector's tests. There was a whole lot more calculations on the WV test and I'm not an engineer.

By the way, the test was given by a company called Prometric. I got the informaton from thier web site, 2test.com. The tests that I took were 1&2 family dwellings and electrical general. The nearest testing center to me was in Pittsburgh.