An update....
I attend this fair every year, and have watched as this system, which is energized by the poco for one week a year, degrade bit by bit, increasing the potential for the next Greyson Yoe.
Some can pick out the hazards, most simply walk by them…

I had, at the time made some noise about this in my state, unfortunately my state only inspects ‘complex structures’ here. This was a very unpopular change brought about by none other than the cable tv cabal’s manipulation of legislation, the crux being their pole mounted meter/mains & x-formers.

All the people i e-mailed these photos to, and talked to in the state agreed to the hazard here, yet claimed their hands were politically tied. A few hinted to me that volume constituted clout, insinuating outsiders en masse’ holding the greater trump card.

It’s mighty hard to place a positive spin on something like this, because as the years go by for me and my mates in ems, certain incidents leaves one inevitably questioning the repetitiveness of those who fall through the cracks in the system , and yes it gets ‘political’ wheather we like it or not.

And as we all know, questioning authority can be inherently negative, nobody is popular doing so , yet is a necessary component of critique , just as it is debate here.
Short of this, we assume a nuetral position of perpetual shock amounting to nothing more than an awe gee or say it ain’t so.

Pointing out that there is a problem to these sorts is the first step to a solution , acting on it via a group consensus could be right here, at our fingertips…

Just a thought...... ~S~