Thanks to all for the replies. I had a meeting with Houston Lighting & Power today. We have come up with a plan, but it is not "set in stone" yet. I will also add that (3) job trailers is now (4), and (1) service is now (2), and the additional service has (3) trailers on it..........man I'm out of breath. Does that make sense. So, how do I explain this, so that all the readership can get a mental picture of what will take place. Let me state this first. This project is located at Intercontenital Airport in Houston. These job trailers (at present there are 4 or 5 general contractors on the site with multiple trailers each) are located near the southern most runway of the airport. Now, I said to myself, "Self....(I actually said that)...what does that have to do with anything?..... Located near a runway..who cares..." Well.......the FAA cares, and if they weren't involved, I wouldn't be posting this message because the power company would have brought primary down the backside of all these job trailers, and we would have dropped straight off the utility poles to the trailers, but they couldn't because of FAA clearance requirements, money, surveys, money, paper work, money, red tape, and did I mention money?.....out of breath again...whew! That doesn't even bring up the fact that I'm dealing with a 60' roadway easement (which has been encroached by one of the GC's fencing for their "laydown yard"), a pipeline "right of way", and a cotton pickin' aerial telephone line that's in the way. Is the "hair ball" big enough yet? This work is for the contractor that has contracted the general that I work for.....yeap what a tangled web we weave. Did I let y'all know that if this temp. power is not complete by June 30th that there are LD's (liquidated damages) that my GC may be subject to. The best part, and this is killer, I'm going on vacation next week. So, when I get back this project will probably be full blown........I don't want to say it.
I will keep you posted.

Bj, pass the box of drool rags, please.....I don't think I can hold it any longer.... [Linked Image]

Temporarily Insane,
Doctor Drool

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX