Hi Guys

Thanks for the reply.
Actually i do work in Bosnia. I have been over hear for two years. Actually I work for two months and get a month off. I usually do not come home though, I tend to travel alot. I am not in the military and work for a canadian civillian company. We have to have either an electrical ticket or power generation ticket ,which is working on generators. It is a world away from home and can be very frustrating at times. I am a fairly new journeyman, 5 years and it is nice to be able to have people to give advice on the other side of the world to help me keep my skills up to par. I still have alot to learn. Here I am not an electrian ful time because my job is supervision of al trades but at night I am the man on the phone 24 hours a days 7 days a week.Bjarney you got it. There is alot of paper pushers but they are all civilians. Although we support the military we are seperate. They just tell us what jobs to do and then it is up to us to do it . Actually I realy like my job here but it is the paper pushers that make it hard. I have been able to see the world ,I get 5 months paid holidays, and all my mnoey goes in the bank!!!

Well I got to go

Greg
Camp Black Bear
Bosnia