EMT is kind of a broad subject.

Like everyone else, I would also emphisize proper sizing and planning of layouts. Not just a single run, but job wide. As it is esspecially important on larger conduit jobs. You can use line diagrams to layout everything from multiple runs, bends and every LB and junction box. You can have the whole job on paper before you start.

I have a handout for line diagrams: www.markhellerelectric.com/sld.doc
(I do these type of hand-outs too, but haven't one for conduit yet, so you're out of luck getting a freebie [Linked Image] Other-wise I'd just hand you one. )

I would then focus on production bending, and team bending. (this wont bore the people who know how to bend, but important information for all, novice or expert.)

For instance, most of the stuff here on this link was called out or all pre-measured by someone on a lift and bent by myself or one of my other guys on the ground. Then handed up, and installed. http://www.markhellerelectric.com/bar/bar.htm
By using an easy spacing configuration, (one inch or two inch) a guy on a lift can take one measurement, and the guy on the ground can add that one inch or two inch space for every 90 bend, and hand them up to be put in place.

Like I said, a broad subject, you could spend days on it. Other than proper measuring and bending technique, you could save some scrap from a few jobs and hand everyone a 3' piece to show off a trick or cheat.

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason