I recently finished up a company handout for Type MC and received a request for a handout on EMT.

For type MC I gave a run down of the basic tools of the trade specific to MC and a run down of the basic MC fittings. I included a few pages on code compliant installations and included the relevant text from the NEC. Topped the handout off with a paragraph about aesthetics. Simple, I work with MC quite a bit so I knew exactly what areas the guys were lacking in.

So now I'm sitting in front the computer and am unsure if there is really all that much to say about EMT. I'm not much of a pipe smith and have always delegated pipe jobs to the best pipe man on site at the time.

Any suggestions as to what standard tools of the trade would be?

Any good hints and advice I can put in my handout for novice benders?

Any suggestions or links that might help me complete this next handout?

I'm doing these handouts as a way to help improve my knowledge and understanding as well as those in the company who aren't afraid to learn or review. The boss gives me his blessing and gets the final review but the time and cost of material are on me. I only say this because I have put a little to much of myself and my money into a presentation quality handout and now a company newsletter every few weeks. I need to become more efficient at harvesting information and breaking it down into digestible chunks. I'd also love suggestions for interesting trade related articles for a small company newsletter.

almost forgot to run the spell checker...

[This message has been edited by Local (edited 04-24-2005).]