We treat the electrolysis buildup on electrical circuits. I’m sure you will agree that electrolysis is a continual, recurring problem in electrical circuits.
No, I don't agree. Electrolysis only occurs in damp or wet locations. Electrical connections should not be in damp or wet locations.
We treat each one of the connections and obtain savings of 1-2% at each connection. When the TOTAL savings is read at the meter, we have, on an average, reduced electrical consumption by 20%.
When you look at my 240 volt, 80 amp circuit, even if you spread the 3000 watts out over 10 connection points, you are telling us that there is a 300 watt loss at each point on average. This is still too much heat for the connection not to rapidly fail. This would mean that there would have to be a 37.5 volt total voltage drop across the 10 points. A circuit with a 15.6% voltage drop is not a properly functioning circuit.
What are the voltage drop readings at a connection, before and after your treatment? Show me some real world numbers. Circuit voltage, load, and voltage drop both before and after on a ciruit that you have treated.
Redsky: Your comments are a result of being uninformed. No need to address them.
That comment is no more unbelievable than what you are telling us.
Don

Don(resqcapt19)