jlmaint, pauluk, bobc, mamills, trainwire, George "wounded leg" Corron, thinkgood, gramps, wirewiz, rmiell, pearlfish, sparky66vw, sparky, currently, arseegee, tsolanto, master66, spkjpr, seanwb, electure, warren1.....
God Speed to all. Open heart surgery may be a daily thing for the Watt Doctor, but I don't normally do it on myself. I've been moved by every comment, and frankly, though I've put my fingers on the keys to respond several times, I couldn't find the words to say. What can I say to a group of people, that I don't know, yet I know very well through the experiences of life? How could I respond to this group of guys that I've never seen, yet see every day in the faces of the men who work in our industry? How could I speak to men who's voices I've never heard, yet I hear every heart? ....I hear... I would love to comment on every post, but at the present, time will not permit. This side of heaven, it will not be known what each of you has done for me by your kind words. The Watt Doctor may have to take a standing 8 count, but let me assure all that he is not out. For now, with all that is in me, thanks.

Down but not out,
Doc

[This message has been edited by The Watt Doctor (edited 09-24-2002).]

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX