Doc,
Sorry to hear it. BOY have I been there. I think if I could have gotten a job cooking fries at McD's I would have years ago.

Paul, Yup, it's definitely the kids that make me get up a lot of mornings, they've grown used to eating, and the banker just insists he hear from me once a month too! (frankly, he ain't got long to hear from me though ).

Keep smiling, you don't have to lie to yourself and tell you it's enjoyable, that won't help anyway. The things I do on the side are probably where I get my enjoyment, and that sure as H@#l ain't electrical work. For me it's teaching, and FCC related items, but it's a relief valve.

As for church, burned out on that years ago as well, not God understand, and I still do individual study groups etc.. Enjoy it immensely.

Wish I had a magic solution for you, bro., but there ain't one. One foot in front of the other and eventually the walking becomes normal again. Heck, I do have a dream job is what most people consider, and it's still tough sometimes to get up and come in.

What happened to construction work? I do have opinions, and heck, I'm part of the problem, but I don't see it getting a lot better.

I have a sign that hangs by my desk, it says "Everyone here is jealous cause the voices only talk to me!!" I also have one that hangs up when I'm off that says "The voices told me to stay home and clean the guns today". That kinda nonsense at least allows me to have it a bit light on occasion.

Hang in there and smile, it makes 'em wonder what you're up to!!!!

Walking with you dude,

George