Electricmanscott:
Thanks for the help. I do worry about the rest of the house and I have looked at many of the items that are truly a concern. My only problem is things I miss or haven't got to. To take off every cover, climb through the attic and dig through the insulation, move appliances and others will take a tremendous amount of time. I wonder if the builder had to pay me $20/hour to do this how much profit would he be still making on this house.

Hotline1:
Here's the change for the 2 cents [Linked Image]
I haven't attempted to contact the EC yet, not until the inspector looks over everything. My one dealing with him during the building process was less than stellar.
The builder has moved out of the area (Augusta GA). He bought an old rundown mansion by the beach and is fixing it up to make his $$$$$.
There are licenses for EC's here, but I will need to talk to more people to understand what is involved and how to file a complaint. I am hoping the AHJ will help if we can ever get together.

I am really impressed with everyone on this board. I (wrongly) thought that I would see animosity and defense of a fellow EC. When I finally get around to building my own house (actually doing the work), I will be asking many more questions of you guys. Thanks for all the input. I'll let you know (if you are interested) what the outcome of this is.