I was getting a haircut when the owner asked me for advice on her work station power. She had 2 duplex outlets mounted in the front of the cabinet with a 15amp breaker switch like you see on a power strip. It was fed by a 16 gauge "so" type cord plugged into an outlet mounted in the bottom of the cabinet. This recp. was fed by a 20A breaker. This setup was causing overheating and tripping problems of the breakers. I advised her that I would replace the cheap modular outlets with 2 20A recptacles and feed them with a GFCI since this is located right next to her sink, within a couple inches. I also told her that the wire from the box in the bottom of the cabinet must be rated for 20A. Does that sound like a good solution for this problem?