WASHINGTON, D.C. - In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Kohl's Department Stores Inc., of Menomonee Falls, Wis., is voluntarily recalling about 8,000 Halloween candleholders. Flames from the tea-light candle can ignite the candleholder, posing a fire hazard and risk of burn injuries to consumers.

Kohl's has received two reports of the candleholder igniting, causing smoke and soot damage to surrounding property. No injuries have been reported.
Click >> more info

[Linked Image]