ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

Custom and Personalized Fall Gifts and Decor
Halloween Gifts and Decor

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 435 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 28
M
Member
Hi, I am the one who won the ebay auction for the radio.

Yeah we got a little carried away on the bidding but I wanted it as a Christmas present to myself [Linked Image]

I have it in a small display case with the original box and paperwork (including a printout of the auction page.)

BTW I am an electrician apprentice in Connecticut and I love reading this forum!

Tools for Electricians:

Tools for Electricians, Installers & Maintenance Technicians

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 13
D
desoto Offline OP
Member
I can't wait to get mine! I think its fantastic that SQAURE D even had these made. They sure are tough to find cause I searched everywhere, even my own local suppliers couldn't find them. Thanks for the feedback Matt, and good luck with the apprenticeship, I have been an electrican now for 32 years and 22 years in business for myself! DeSoto Electric Co.


http://www.noveltyradio.com
gary@noveltyradio.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5