ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

AE-Gifts, Affordable Everyday

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,055
Likes: 40
G
Member
Inside a "listed" box, lots of things happen that are not exactly kosher anywhere else.


Greg Fretwell
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades

Workgear for Electricians

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 134
R
Member
If you buy the UL guy lunch you can get anything listed.

ha-ha

RSlater,
RSmike

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,233
H
Member
RSmike,


Too bad still listed 4" square blank covers. The last time I used some of them, they were very sharp. I could shave with them. That and the utility plates. I used to have to take a file to the plates before I put them on. They would cut everyone up and leave blood all around. It does go with the paint scheme in the house.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5