ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 533 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
LK Offline
We did this last year on a wed night business chat session, if there is an intrest, we can try it again, I think I still have the plans on my server, It can be set up for a wed night chat.

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
M
I've had plans sent to me via Kinko's. The sender takes the prints to Kinko's, they scan for a few bucks and send the file to any Kinko's the sender tells them to. Cost on my end was under 5 bucks for a full size print page to come out.

Broom Pusher and
Basically, the original idea was to cover more aspects of the fictional project, than Estimation alone.

The concept was to discuss the project in its complexity, from "Creation To Completion", with attention paid to particular areas - such as proposals, permits, planset comprehension, installations per NEC, materials & circuitry, service equipment, trim, finals (close outs) and related.

Scenario projects were to begin with the most simplest and basic type project, then increase the details + complexity for each newer example project.

The desired results were to create a model scenario, which everyone may interact together on the same project (more correctly, the same topic), with discussions related to many different areas of the model project.

Documents may either be downloaded, viewed on-line (in separate windows) while logged-on to ECN, or both.
Downloaded document files may be printed, viewed via graphics application, or both, and discussed with ECN members through typical message postings.

I still would like to try something simple, just to see how things go.

It might become a new trend at ECN.

*** TO: "LK" ***

We did this last year on a wed night business chat session, if there is an intrest, we can try it again, I think I still have the plans on my server, It can be set up for a wed night chat.

Would be interesting!
Wanna contact me via E-mail to discuss this further?

TIA!

Scott35

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard