ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

>> Home   >> Electrical-Photos   >> Classifieds   >> Subscribe to Newsletter   >> Store  
 

Advertisement:-Left

Custom and Personalized Fall Gifts and Decor
Halloween Gifts and Decor

Recent Gallery Topics:
What in Tarnation?
What in Tarnation?
by timmp, September 10
Plumber meets Electrician
Plumber meets Electrician
by timmp, September 10
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 416 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 89
E
Member
No cheating here.

I passes the test the first time around because I studied and went through 4 years of hell as an apprentice.

Dare I say if someone had cheated they would only be cheating themselves.

Tools for Electricians:

Tools for Electricians, Installers & Maintenance Technicians

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 552
T
Member
I think that if someone was caught cheating,they should be banned from the electrical trade for life.If they don't care enough to learn the code to pass the test,what do you think they may be cheating on out in the field,that may endanger the lives of others?


[This message has been edited by txsparky (edited 10-08-2002).]


Donnie
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 38
E
Member
I teach at an apprenticeship school and we have a strict no cheating policy. If you are caught, you are out of the program. Three apprentices in the last 6 months have been booted out for this reason. We are definitely of the opinion that if you cheat in school, you are more apt to cheat on the job, and those are not the kind of people we want to be out there working with.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 11
L
Member
I'm just a student in an electrical program right now, so I haven't taken a journeyman test yet, but how exactly would you cheat on a test like that? All I can think of is something like Chevy Chase did in "Spies Like Us"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5