If this was my shower in a motel room, I'd snip the wires, cap them off, take my showers and let someone else fix it.
A bad idea on two counts, first of which is you could be charged for damage to property or vandalism, despite the noble purpose. Just take a cold shower or have the management have it disconnected.
Secondly, the wires will be energized. Even with PPE, risky. And how can you be sure that it will be corrected before the next guest uses it? I can see the next guest with no electrical knowledge uncapping the live wires and trying to splice them back together!
Now on to the what if:
What if, this shower head were properly wired in? I see for example, a factory installed flex tail, leading to a weatherproof box mounted into the wall above the water pipe, with proper fitings to exclude moisture. Would you consider it safe to use?
Granted, standards of what is considered safe differ around the world, but I do wonder how many of these are properly installed and in use with no incidents of shocks or fatalities? Maybe I see things in a niave way, but I don't think any company, no matter how "third world" would stay in business long if their product was fatally flawed.
***Note: Trumpy, feel free to delete this comment, but:***
And let's NOT get into the debate over cigarettes, please!!!! This is not the place for it!!