I have a residential home where you have to open a door and leave the bedroom and enter a bathroom, you then open another door in the bathroom and exit the bathroom and enter a hallway in the hallway there are a total of 4 doors the one that you just walked thru from the bathroom, one to the right which is a closet and one to the left which is a closet and one straight ahead which is the entrance to another bedroom. My inspector says that the the lights in these closets need to be arc fault because they will use the closets for bedroom closets.... I disagree because you have to open the bedroom door and leave the bedroom to even get acess to the closet door... he says that he asked the owner what they are going to use the closets for and they said as there bedroom closets he now considers them as part of the bedroom suite... i disagree...because you need to open the bedroom door and leave the bedroom to access the door to these closets..... I have circuited the first bedroom on one arc fault the second bedroom on another arc fault and the bathroom lighting, hallway receptacle, hallway light and 2 closet lights as another circuit - non arc fault ... opinion ? code says bedroom, not hallway closet that will be used for a bedroom closet.