LOL Celtic! I had a feeling someone would ask about that
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/wink.gif)
Actually, it's about 2 months old now and the pain and swelling has long since gone, leaving just a nasty black clot under my nail that's just going to have to grow out, I guess... But if that's the worst injury I got while framing up an entire 2000 square foot addition by myself, I know I should be estatic!
Regarding the neutral jumper, yes, it's factory installed and actually very nice to have dual neutral bars- I can route both the hot and neutral together in the panel and terminate them right beside each other. (Well, more or less, as the neutral bar is shorter than the bus bars). Will also make the AFCIs very clean! I don't like the position of it, I'm going to loosen the bolts and reposition it so it has more clearance off the bus bars- I wouldn't want that insulation to degrade over the years.
[This message has been edited by SteveFehr (edited 07-24-2006).]