LMAO Ryan
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/biggrin.gif)
Does that mean I should get my 4 year old's opinion on electrical issue?
Simple thing I've done when needing to put a stranded ground wire under a ground screw is strip insulation back on the wire about 8 inches, baring around an inch or so, leave the insulation on the end & twist... bend the bare part of the conductor under the screw & twist the insulated portion a little more, this tightens the strands together & makes it easier to keep all the strands under the ground screw.... Not to mention you now have a length you can attach a device or other ground wires to without adding another pigtail for the box
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)
& even if I don't need it, I leave the length in the box in case someone else comes behind me & needs to add something... Less risk of someone improperly grounding whatever they're doing
![[Linked Image]](https://www.electrical-contractor.net/ubb/smile.gif)
-Randy