its not my design, and actually we will use rnmc but i wanted opinions on the emt

anyway about the service entrance conductors, heres what i read.....

230.32 Protection Against Damage.
...service-lateral conductors shall be protected against damage... entering a building shall be installed in accordance with 230.6 "OR" protected by a raceway wiring method identified in 230.43.

sooooooo, that "OR" says you can even go with direct burial below a 2" concrete slab into a building or else they wouldnt have said put the "OR" as an option to a raceway?????

230.6 Conductors Considered Outside the Building... under any of the following conditions:
(1) Where installed under not less than 50 mm (2 in.) of concrete beneath a building or other structure
(2) Where installed within a building or other structure in a raceway that is encased in concrete or brick not less than 50 mm (2 in.) thick

about the emt, because rnmc seems to have more benefit, this is just for the sake of argument....

its allowed...
230.43 Wiring Methods...
Service-entrance conductors... the following methods: (5) Electrical metallic tubing

358.10 Uses Permitted.
(B) Corrosion Protection. Ferrous or nonferrous EMT, elbows, couplings, and fittings shall be permitted to be installed in concrete, in direct contact with the earth, or in areas subject to severe corrosive influences where protected by corrosion protection and judged suitable for the condition.

so do you use a special emt for this corrosion protection? doesnt all thin-wall have zinc based corrosion protection outside and a corrosion resistant organic coating on theinside? thanks