I was kind of skeptical of the Wago wirenuts until I found wire nuts sitting in the bottom of one of my machine cabinets. The wirenut had vibrated loose and fell off. I use Wago terminal blocks all the time in machine controllers because they are very vibration resistant. I have been using the Wago wirenuts for a few years now and no problems at all.
The electrical contact bar is tin plated copper and the steel pressure plate is made of high tension spring steel. It cleans oxidation off the wire and places a considerable amount more pressure than any backstab with a brass pressure plate. They are also UL listed for use with al/al or al/cu with Wago Noalox.
I have also been using them in my own home for a couple of years with no callbacks from the wife and the inspectors have no problem with them.
I feel like a salesman but they are easier than wirenuts with solid wire and stranded (with a little practice) and my wrist doesnt hurt at the end of the day. I tested them for insulation and contact resistance and they scored better than the Ideal wirenuts on their insulation resistance and had comperable values for contact resistance.

Mike Wescoatt