I did two Dental remodels last year and both were as similar as apples and oranges. One was in the county and one in the city, two different inspection agencies.
First according to 517-13 you must use a redundant ground for health care facilities. So not know this until starting the first remodel I used emt and pulled a bond for the various areas according to code. It was relatively easy to fiqure out where the redundant ground went and the inspector said to bond the pipe with the pulled bond wire pigtail and put on devices. Ok pretty easy.
This building was framed one story with crawl space. It was the job from "hell" but fun anyway.
The second was a pretty new concrete slab, steel, three story modern building. The space we were remodeling was already a Dental office but was pretty well gutted anyway. Our demo (electical) left emt runs down the middle.
I had a consultation with the inspector (city now) and he determined we could use "Medical MC" this is a compo of mc and ac with both a covered bond like mc and that little thing they call a bond like ac. When asked where each went he said that the ac type bond was to be wound around the ac and then put in the connector like usual. The mc type was to be used normally bonding the box and devices.
Did not agree but did not fight it.
Your imput please.

Tom