Steve,

Love these types of replies!! I laughed for 10 minutes about the guy that made the solar powered tornado / cyclone repelling deal, and your reply about him as a kid! Keep up the good work!! [Linked Image]

I thought the same thing about "Dingbats" until using a computer / word processor!!

Now, "Wingdings", "Dingbats" and the term "Nimrod" haven't got quite the same "Punch" as before, all I invision now are fonts [Linked Image]

Would a "Dingbatter" be one that promotes "Dingbat" behavior in others, or somehow invokes it?? [joke]

Seriously now, would these terms have anything to do with Publications? - say for instance, Editors' notations - where the Dingbat was a symbol representing required edits or other actions, and the Dingbatter is either the one whom made the markups, or is the one required to follow the markups??

Or am I so far away here, that I'm falling through the black hole of the internet??

Maybe it's just as Steve said - Edith and Edit fall very close together in the way they sound - so it's easy to assume Edith to be a Dingbat - which is short for Dingbatter as far as Archie is conserned.......... [Linked Image]

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!