All I know is I prefer doing this to much anything else. I see a lot of people doing all types of crappy things - most of all my friends that have graduated from college also hate what they do. I have a degree in business finance so hopefully I can make a go at it someday with a business of my own in the electrical field. My uncle is an electrical engineer (15 years now) and he misses the electrical trade (he was a journeyman and master at one time) He said, it was more than a job to him; he liked the friends he made on the job and working on the job. At the moment I cant really think of much else I would want to be doing...except playing guitar for living [Linked Image] But in all seriousness, I would rather be doing this than anything else...I thought long and hard about making this change, and Im glad. Today is my last day of refrigeration work...for the people who like hearing about other people day...this is how it went.

1st Call - Walk In cooler down at Applebes
(Bad defrost clock)

2nd - No heat at Sams Club #2 south deli
(Flame sensor dity on ignition assym)

3rd - Salad case warm at Chilis
(Leak in the evaporator)

4th - Rack Alarm on Hyvee #5
(Liquid injection kit sensor bad, Also head pressure was tripped, air in the condenser.

5th and last...Ice Machine down at Holliday Inn (Thermostat and bridge sensor bad)

That was it fella's...Im done! Wish me luck! Thanks for the advice, keep it comin if you like.