Home Builder is building a model home that they are also using as office space. They want to install a contactor so that they can basically flip two switches and light up the whole house and the office space (garage).

There are 65 cans in the office space, 24 mini cans in the outside soffit and other than that general lighting throughout. Obviously we need to wire switches to code in the case they ever sell the house.

I'm not real sure on what type, size of contactor to buy and how to go about the installation. We've never done anything like this before.

I am assuming I'll have to calculate the lighting load and know how many branch circuits for lighting there will be. All the switches would be tied through and dummy devices installed. Obviously none of the lighting will be able to be fed off of general power outlets i.e. all the lighting will have to be on separate circuits from any receptacles.

Beyond that I'm not completely sure how to go about this. Can anyone give me some advise on this situation and an idea of what type of contactor I might need?

'Prishiate it [Linked Image]