macmikeman - I'm SCARED of centipedes! I'm not sure which ones are poisonous and which ones arent, so as a general rule, I Stomp first, ask questions later.
Of course, I'l alright with millipedes. They do smell a bit, but they are veggies, and if you touch them, they curl up into a ball.
Also, I'm getting more wary of spiders. Last night, after I locked up for bed, 2 spiders made 2 thick webs around my front and back door jambs. I went out to check the mail today, and caught it before it was too late. I turned to go out the back door, and there was a spider waiting in the middle.
And I just remembered, a few years back, I did a clear epoxy coating for my basement wet bar top, about 1/2" thick. Before it cured, a spider got in it. It wass all curled up, though, so it didn't look as cool.