They are at it again

Got this nice email from the head of the eucation unit today. They are now trying to poach my students from me.........

----------------------------------------
As a result of recent meetings, it was decided that prisoners
attending the SPA courses are now eligible to attend education also.

I do not envisage this afftecting many prisoners at all, but where there
is a need and a desire to attend this is now to be accommodated.

If you have any concerns or queries, please get back to me.

Explination SPA = "Scottish Progetional Award." written by our national awarding body "The Scottish Qualifications Authority" and deliverd on their behalf

Needles to say I did get back to her

------------------------------

Where, when, who was involved in this meeting and why were me ######, and ####### not invited to it to put over our points of view?

This give me a problem in that the fist two units (80hrs) that I teach are all theory.
I deliver a lot of this in classroom 5 where I have a lot of it on the interactive whiteboard.

It is not practical for me to lose someone half way through a lecture and try to deliver it to the odd one or two at a time.
------------------------

Clearly this lot think tradesmen are below them. What they froget they are only here under contract.
I will now be stoping all the small repair jobs they ask me to as a favour. Such as repairing extention leads, hairdiers, hair straghtners, vacuume cleaners and the like that they bring in from there homes. [Linked Image]

They will need me before I need them.

der Großvater