... Don't sweat it, trollog,..
Just the other day I was cutting in a plastic gem box for an outdoor GFCI (should've been a 45 minute job, at most) you know,..in the vinyl siding, and thru the plywood beneath that,..all was going well, until I saw a bright light,..mind you, I'm outside, in broad daylight, sun shinin' and all, and I STILL saw the spark..I checked my (now pitted) sawz-all blade, and it was just as I had suspected,..I cut right through a 12/2 romex line tacked to the wall stud..I had to refeed the receptacle inside the living room, as well as refeed the receptacle downstream of it, and make the hole wider now to accomodate a 2-gang box, as the "lightning" of my "wanton disregard" blackened the bleached white vinyl siding...the darn GE breaker didn't even trip...all the while my helper was sitting right there, saw the whole thing,...and I had just yelled at him the day before to be more careful, and to check before cutting or drilling,...I was mortified!! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
I told him,... "even I, the Jedi Master can make mistakes...only,..I'm ALLOWED to....you're not".. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Does anyone smell a DOUBLE STANDARD?? LOL [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Attic Rat (edited 04-08-2006).]

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"