Don't get mad get even; revenge is best taken cold. I think it is possible to repossess goods that are not paid for, legally, by obtaining a Writ of Replevin, certainly in Florida, Louisiana and Tennessee, and probably other States of the Union as well. You need a lawyer, [ of course! ], and the writ for repossession is issued by a Court.
Once you get your writ my advice would be to home-in on the Achilles heel which will be that you always replace the meter tails on every resi. job you do. Cost is peanuts, but then you can then legally cut the offenders supply of juice by ripping out your bit of neutral wire, without access to the interior as a "taster" [ and accompanied by a Sheriff, of course....]
I leave you to make up your own end game, but if someone had pulled my wire for long enough to get to this stage, they could stick their check right up their nethers. I'd take out the high $ items; [ consumer unit, breakers, luminaires, etc.,], cutting wires too short to repair but leaving them in the walls, useless, on the basis that "I must not damage others property in the retrieval of my property".
Then tell the local News media. Nothing like a bit of free publicity and a warning to others all rolled into one.

Alan

reference:
http://www.thelienzone.com/Florida_Construction_Law_Replevin.htm

Wood work but can't!