Connect the red and black to the breaker and as the picture shows in the tub.

Which ever conductor you decide to use for the equipment grounding conductor connect it where the picture for the tub shows the green conductor. If this tub is located outside then use the insulated white conductor but mark it green. Pick which bar to use if it is in the main panel. If it is in the sub panel then it must go on the grounding bar. Again mark it green.

The other conductor need to be arranged so that it cannot come in contact with anything in both panels.

The white conductor from the breaker is to be connected to the neutral bar of the panel in which it is installed. If it is in a sub panel the equipment grounding conductor and the breaker neutral can not go under the same lug.

[Linked Image from i3.photobucket.com]

[Linked Image from i3.photobucket.com]

edited to add:
Before any one gets started about this panel. This is a panel that my residential class wired and I took the picture so I could project it to the whole class and go over their mistakes. Yes we use a range cord for the SE conductors.

[This message has been edited by jw electric (edited 10-04-2005).]

Photo Bucket"s web site is down for some reason. I hope they are back up soon. sorry about the pictures.

[This message has been edited by jw electric (edited 10-05-2005).]

Mike