... Jeez,..where do I begin??
1. Spilled white paint all over shrubs and side of house beneath a service entrance pipe I had to paint while in the act of trying to free a ladybug that'd gotten stuck to the wet paint.
2. Whilst pulling wire thru a basement ceiling,broke a water pipe connection(it was already very corroded)and flooded the basement..water was coming out of the high-hat holes.
3. Whilst trying to drill up from the basement into the hallway wall for a receptacle,I mis-drilled and came up 3" shy of the wall in the hardwood hallway floor,..with a 7/8" auger bit.
4. Whilst wiring a single phase disconnect switch that someone else had already started but left and hadn't tagged the wires(supply and load came thru the same nipple,all black THHN)I inadvertently wired phase A to line,and phase B to load on the same side of the 2-pole switch..Main on...check,...Disconnect switch to on...che-- BOOM!!
5. My helper smashed an arm off of a Waterford crystal chandelier,(the fixture was still on the floor in it's crate)when he was attempting to remove the fan brace box from it's packaging,and the 4" round box comes tumbling out,and in slow motion I am on the 6' ladder screaming "Noooooo" and there must have been a tear in the space time continuum at that moment,because my voice seemed to sound slowed down,and remember falling thru the air as I lunged for the falling metal projectile..I didn't catch it,and he stood there in his own urine,because he'd literally soiled himself..I got up off the floor,and he thought I was gonna yell,..I didn't but I had to explain to the H.O. about the broken fixture and the wet spot on the rug... True story..
Russ

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"