Screws and wirenuts.. I have never even seen a pressure connector at my shop, but I do get chided from time to time by the guys who came up in the trade as piece workers or resi track guys for not sticking switches and recepts- at which point I just laugh and mutter something obscene under my breath. I loathe sticking- nothing but a royal pain when you have to take things apart and you are just asking for a broken wire, stuck switch, or short because the guy who stripped the wire left too much exposed, although I do admit- it is "faster" for what that's worth (not much in my opinion, considering the trouble sticking causes..) This may just be personal to me, but how many of you also screw down the unused terminals on recepts? I always do- it just takes a second more and gives you a little more clearance between that neutral or hot wire & the ground in a multi-gang box. This is another little quirk that gets the piece-workers and tract guys shaking their heads in incomprehension, but (as far as they go..).. who cares!