Yep, Al, you hit the nail on the head there!

Our PM made the mistake of telling someone we could, sometimes I'd like to carry a sock for this purpose. Customer wants 2 L5-20's at 30 or so locations. So they can plug in plug tap strips. An idea I'm not hip on. However the exposed concrete columns they want these all on barely have enough room for a 4S.

Al, with you last suggestion, the s320, I spotted on the catalog pages past it that Hubbell makes custom plates. Maybe get some made. Now after thinking about it, there must be a reason that they don't make one. I have seen in the past, and one from recent memory, where people have K/O'ed a steel plate for these larger bosses. (A practice I'm also not hip on, especially needing 30 or so of them. )But in smaller items, like a duplex, and a L5-30. I wonder if 2 - L5-20's ganged that close together would result in the cord caps being too close? If not I'd be happy to order some up. I'm gonna have do research that or change some boxes to 3 gangs with flat rings, and order plates so I can use the S320.

Anyway Gents Muchas Gracias!

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason