I was wiring all of the controls for a fuel station in Northern California. I had installed the plywood and spent a day mounting the subpanel, four turbine relay boxes, the tank monitor, communication d-box for the fuel dispensers, iso box for the turbine return, everything. For some reason, I was drilling a locate (1/4" bit) through the wall. I remember it was difficult to drill, but I had measured to verify I wasn't hitting anything important, so I stood on that drill and pushed hard. After popping through, I pulled the bit out and along with it, came a 1/4" stream of water. Lot's of pressure, and boy was it making a mess inside. I drilled a hole right into a 1/2" water line! I ran to the street and turned off the meter. I was bummed because I had a full day of hanging components on the plywood. Luckily, with the help of somebody else, I was able to remove the plywood with everything mounted to it. I cut open the wall and installed one of those rubber compression things to seal holes in pipe.