Nick,

Believe me, that question got debated quite a bit during the development of the spreadsheet. In the end, we decided that we would not put the loads on the construction documents for the following reasons:

1) It would make the schedule larger. Right now, they will fit onto 8.5x11 and we didn't want to make it so large that it was not possible to show changes to it on an 8.5x11 sketch.

2) Showing the circuit loads would require more sketches to be issued when change orders were made. Right now, we can add several receptacles to a circuit and not have to show changes to the panel.

3) We figure that we can send the whole panel printout to a code official if they question our sizing. Sort of a "let sleeping dogs lie" approach. If they don't ask, don't tell them, and that means fewer things for them to challenge.

I think that the one thing that I would consider putting on the drawings would be the load calc table found in cells K26...S41. I haven’t tried but OLE should be able to show that pretty easily.

Todd Stahlnecker