Hi again!!

Here's a real silly one [Linked Image]

I jumped on the drumkit this afternoon for some much needed practice and de-stress time. While warming up, popped in an old VCR tape of misc. shows - one being "The Munsters".
That score is a blast to jam to!!! The one from the later seasons [where Herman walks through the door, Grampa walks out with the Shovel, and Eddie has that big 'ol baseball bat] has a great structure, compared to the older one.
In the words of typical bands out here: "Tight Breaks, Man!!!" [Linked Image]

I'm sure that bands have covered that score already, I can't wait to jam that one with others!! Been Eons since Guitar[s] and Bass have been played by humans in front of my Kit [Linked Image] - kind of doing a litle MIDI attempts when possible... it breaks up the Radio/CD/Tapes boredom.

BTW, any Judas Priest persons out there??? A Friend brought by "Unleashed In The East" on Vinyl. It's got Autographs on the Record Sleeve from Rob Halford, KK Downing, Glenn Tipton and Ian Hill. The Drummer must have been a sit-in for Les Binks, because his Signature looks more like it says "Dave Foller". Gonna clean it up, throw it on the turntable and drift back to 1979!!!

Any insight on this???

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!