Life is slowly returning to normal here though a lot of people are still being cautious and (now voluntarily) wearing face coverings in shops. Our restrictions are gradually being lifted, the latest change is from Sunday morning, when people coming in from France aren't required to quarantine. Consequently, my French dwelling family are currently driving up through France to visit for the first time since Christmas 2019. The grandkids have grown up in the meantime!

There is a growing feeling that some of the restrictions are being unnecessarily prolonged and especially being used to discourage international travel which is otherwise allowed.
For instance I have a much postponed holiday to Cyprus booked in September, but if I go I have to pay for expensive medical tests before going and for returning.
Also the gov. keeps seemingly randomly changing the status of countries at very short notice. If they do that when away you either have to cut your holiday and return instantly, or if missing the deadline be effectively imprisoned in a quarantine hotel for 10 days at a cost of about £2000 per head.
I think Cyprus will be postponed again until those threats are lifted.