Hey guys,
What are you guys using these days?
I realise that there has been a marked move away from your traditional desktop computer and towards laptops, iPads, etc.

For me, I still favour the desktop at home, I have a new one that I built this summer just gone that uses Windows 10, it runs two monitors and does the bulk of my computer stuff.

My second desktop, it runs Windows XP and it runs various radio gear control programs, it isn't connected to the Internet.

I also bought a small Asus net-book that I upgraded the SSD drive in, to 250GB and also upgraded the RAM and the BIOS, this stores 7000+ MP3 music files, effectively it's only really a Media Player, it runs Ubuntu and has MediaMonkey as the actual Player.

I had an iPad when I first went out on my own, it stopped working one day out on site, it failed to charge and went flat, I tested the cable, the voltage was correct, the socket was damaged.
I spoke to the company that I bought it from, they said that was a common thing with refurbished iPad's, it's still sitting on my workbench, they wouldn't give me a replacement or a refund.
So no more iPad's for me.

What are you guys using?

The floor is wide open..........