I'm posting another question on another subject. Didn't want to confuse the two together. I have another job where a piece of equipment needs 240 volts. The nameplate on the panel says 120/208. That's pretty self explanatory, but then under it, it has 240 volts. Why would it have both voltages on the same panel nameplate? I'm under the assumption that I would have to set a "buck boost" transformer to get the 240 I need. Am I missing something?